SLICE SCALPEL WITH REPLACEABLE CERAMIC BLADE
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10568
Slice Ceramic Scalpel - 10568
The Slice® 10568 Ceramic Scalpel (Replaceable Blade) combines the best features of the 10574 scalpel and the 10548 craft knife. Its slim, flat handle (only 4.1 mm thick without its cap) is capable of reaching into tight spaces, and it includes a replaceable 10518 finger-friendly® blade. The 10568 uses the same blades as the Slice Craft Knife: non-magnetic, non-sparking, non-conductive, chemically inert, and rust free. The blades are autoclave-friendly and safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius, while the handle is lightly weighted for balance and stability
- Blade included: straight edge, rounded tip (10518)
- Handle lightly weighted, balanced for stability.
- Compatible blades: 10518, 10519, 10520, 10532, 10534, 10535, 10536, 10537
- Finger-friendly® edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- No-tool blade change.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
|Cutting Dept||12.7 mm (10518 replacement blade) / varies by blade|
|Dimensions||L 140.0 x W 10.0 x H 5.8 mm|
|Materials||GFN, carbon steel, PP, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.