FOLDING UTILITY KNIFE, REPLACEABLE 10526 BLADE, CARDED, SINGLE UNIT
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10562
Slice Folding Utility Knife - 10562
The Slice® 10562 Folding Utility Knife combines the familiarity of a folding pocket knife handle with the innovation of our finger-friendly® blades. Keep your knife handy by slipping it into a pocket or using the included belt clip. When you’re ready to cut, press the quick-release lock button and unfold a safe, effective utility blade. The featured finger loop provides a secure gripping option. As with all Slice tools, the 10562 is designed for right- and left-handed use. The installed rounded-tip safety blade cuts effectively and lasts up to 11 times longer than standard steel blades. All Slice safety blades are non-sparking, non-conductive, and never rust.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip.
- Durable metal handle with comfortable finger loop.
- Fixed blade sheathed in folding handle.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade.
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade.
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Includes convenient belt clip.
- Compatible blades: 10526, 10528
- No-tool blade change.
|Cutting Dept||30.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 110.0 x W 33.0 x H 21.0 mm|
|Materials||carbon steel, aluminium, PA, stainless steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.