SLICE INDUSTRIAL KNIFE, AUTO-RETRACTABLE
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10560
Slice Auto-Retractable Industrial Knife-10560
The Slice® 10560 Auto-Retractable Industrial Knife features our longest blade yet. Specially designed for cutting thick foam in industrial settings, the exposed blade is approximately three inches (7.5 centimeters) long, allowing the user to tackle thicker materials. As with all our tools, the Slice 10560 offers a finger-friendly® blade edge and sturdy handle construction. Safety features include automatic blade retraction and rounded-tip blade in the installed 10538 blade (an optional pointed-tip 10539 blade is sold separately). The 10560’s slider is grooved and textured for user comfort and a better grip.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip.
- Durable nylon handle with comfortable slider.
- Ambidextrous design: simply switch the blade orientation for lefties.
- Finger-friendly® edge lasts 11.2x longer than metal.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade.
- Blade is safe up to 1600 °C
- Compatible blades: 10538, 10539
- No-tool blade change.
|Cutting Dept||76.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 154.7 x W 34.0 x H 22.0 mm|
|Materials||GFN, POM, stainless steel, carbon steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.