SLICE INDUSTRIAL KNIFE, MANUAL
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10559
Slice Manual Industrial Knife - 10559The Slice® 10559 Manual Industrial Knife extends 3 inches (76 millimeters) for cutting thick materials like foam, extremely thick corrugate, batting, and insulation. This durable, five-position handle offers four cutting depths for a variety of jobs around the production floor or workshop. Blade stops offer the following cutting depths: 6 mm, 28 mm, 53 mm, and 76 mm. The tool features a Slice finger-friendly® blade that cuts effectively but is much safer to touch than standard metal or ceramic blades. Our no-tool blade change system also allows you to switch the blade orientation for left-handed users. Slice safety blades are chemically inert, non-sparking, oil free, and never rust. They last up to 11 times longer than comparable steel blades.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip.
- Durable nylon handle.
- Manual retraction with 4 cutting positions.
- Ambidextrous design: reverse blade orientation for lefties.
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade.
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade.
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Blade is safe up to 1600 °C
- Compatible blades: 10538, 10539, 10540
- No-tool blade change.
|Cutting Dept||76.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 154.7 x W 34.0 x H 22.0 mm|
|Materials||GFN, POM, stainless steel, carbon steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.