SLICE CRAFT KNIFE WITH REPLACABLE CRAFT BLADE
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10548
Slice Craft Knife-10548The Slice 10548 craft knife is ideal for precision cutting, scraping, and handling. Its ceramic safety blade is non-sparking, chemically inert, safe to 1600 degrees Celsius, never rusts, and requires no oil coating. With a textured grip for superior control, this precision knife allows the user to make accurate, delicate cuts. Its ambidextrous no-roll design is weighted for balance and stability. The 10548 includes one 10518 straight-edge, rounded-tip ceramic safety blade with our patented finger-friendly edge.
- Blade type: straight edge, rounded tip.
- No-roll handle with cross-hatch grip.
- Compatible blades: 10518, 10519, 10520, 10532, 10534, 10535, 10536, 10537
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade.
- Rust-free blade.
- Includes 1 rounded-tip ceramic blade.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No-tool blade change.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
|Cutting Dept||12.7 mm (10518 replacement blade) / varies by blade|
|Dimensions||L 163.0 x W 11.0 x H 11.8 mm|
|Materials||GFN, brass, PP, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.