SLICE SCISSORS, POINTED, CERAMIC, WHITE, KRAFT BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10546
Slice Ceramic Scissors-10546
The Slice® 10546 Ceramic Scissors (Pointed) combine the best of our original 10544 scissors—our finger-friendly® safety blade and a comfort grip lining—with new features like wider finger loops for larger hands and a pointed tip. Some materials, such as flexible plastics and woven fabrics, require a puncturing motion to initiate cuts in the middle of the material (as opposed to cuts that originate at the edge). These pointed scissors do just that. With the same durable construction that made the 10544 Slice scissors popular, the 10546 pointed scissors’ blades last up to 11 times longer than metal blades, and are non-conductive, easy to clean, and never rust.
- Zirconium oxide Slice® safety blades.
- Durable reinforced nylon handle with soft-touch finger grips.
- Safer than traditional scissors.
- Finger-friendly® edge lasts 11x longer than metal.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil, lubricant, and maintenance free.
- BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free tool.
- Lightweight and compact.
|Blade Length||35.0 ±1.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 132.0 x W 62.0 x H 12.75 mm|
|Materials||GFN, TPE, stainless steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.