REPLACEMENT BLADES, CERAMIC, INDUSTRIAL KNIFE 4" (PACK OF 4 POINTED TIP BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10539
Slice Industrial Blades-10539
The Slice® 10539 Industrial Blade is an optional replacement blade featuring a pointed tip designed to initiate a clean cut. This extra long blade (12 cm or 4.72 inches) is ideal for cutting thick materials, such as insulation batts and foam used in manufacturing processes. As with all Slice blades, it has a finger-friendly® edge that lasts up to 11 times longer than steel, but is much safer to touch than traditionally made blades (whether metal or ceramic). In addition, the Slice 10539 blade is non-sparking, non-magnetic, non-conductive, chemically inert, and never rusts.
- Blade type: pointed tip.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Pointed tip easily penetrates cutting materials.
- 100 percent recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C
- Compatible handles: 10559, 10560, 10599
- 4 reversible blades per pack .
|Dimensions||L 120.0 x W 17.5 x H 1.3 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.