REPLACEMENT BLADES, CERAMIC, CRAFT, SEAM RIPPER (PACK OF 4 BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10536
Slice Seam Ripper Blades-10536The Slice® 10536 Seam Ripper Blades (Rounded Tip) offer a safer alternative to traditional seam rippers. Not only is the cutting edge finger friendly®, but the rounded tip protects the user and the fabric from accidental punctures. These blades are suitable for both Slice seam ripper handles, but also for both craft knives, the 10568 scalpel, and the Precision Knife. As with all Slice safety ceramics, the rounded-tip seam ripper blades are chemically inert and never rust, so there’s no danger of damaging precious material with stains. And the blades last up to 11 times longer than metal, lowering costs and reducing handling injuries.
- Blade type: rounded tip.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100% recyclable.
- Compatible handles: 10596, 10597, 10548, 10580, 10589, 10568.
- 4 blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 31.0 x W 6.0 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.