REPLACEMENT BLADES, CERAMIC, CRAFT, CORNER STRIPPING (PACK OF 4 BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10532
Slice Corner-Stripping Blades-10532The Slice® 10532 Ceramic Corner-Stripping Blade’s double curve edges and pointed tip make it ideal for stripping and trimming in tight corners. It offers another great finger-friendly® option for Slice craft handles and lasts up to 11.2 times longer than comparable metal blades. Whether you’re using the 10532 in a manufacturing or lab setting, doing DIY grouting, or working with craft materials, you’ll appreciate the sturdiness of our thicker advanced ceramic blades. Non-sparking, non-conductive, chemically inert, and oil and lubricant free, the 10532 blades do not require sharps disposal as they are safe to the touch.
- Blade type: corner stripping.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts materials effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than steel blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100% recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C
- Pointed tip initiates cut with difficult-to-penetrate materials.
- Center point reaches corners for easy cutting and trimming.
- Compatible handles: 10548, 10589, 10580, 10568
- 4 single-edge blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 32.8 x W 6.15 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.