REPLACEMENT BLADE, CERAMIC, GENERIC UTILITY, POINTED TIP, SINGLE (EACH PACK HAS 2 BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10525
Slice Ceramic Utility Blades - 10525
The Slice® 10525 Ceramic Utility Blade (Pointed Tip) offers an option for those looking to initiate a cut in their materials with a pointed tip, or for materials where a rounded-tip blade just won’t ‘cut it’. The Slice 10525 blade features our patent-pending finger-friendly® blade edge, which cuts effectively, lasts up to 11 times longer than steel blades, and is much safer to touch than any standard blade (regardless of whether it’s a metal or ceramic blade). Made from 100 percent zirconium oxide, the 10525 is chemically inert, non-magnetic, non-sparking, requires no oil coating, and never rusts.
- Blade type: pointed-tip.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Pointed tip easily penetrates cutting materials.
- 100% recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600 °C
- Compatible handles: 10490/10491/10492, 10496, 10594
- 2 single-edge blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 59.5 x W 19.0 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.