REPLACEMENT BLADES, UTILITY, CERAMIC, WHITE (PACK OF 2)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10524
Slice Ceramic Utility Blades - 10524
Slice 10524 Ceramic Utility Blades are ideal for handheld applications, such as trimming flash off injection-molded plastic, or for use in third-party handles. Slice developed these blades before creating our own line of utility knives. We recommend that customers try Slice utility knives, but if you need a larger blade for hand-held applications, the 10524 is made with advanced ceramics, which are non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius, and never rust. Compatible handles include: Lenox 20366SRK1, Alltrade 150003 Auto-Load, WISS Auto Retract WKAR1, IRWIN 2088600, and Milwaukee Fastback 48-22-1901.
- Blade type: rounded-tip replaceable.
- 2 dual-sided blades per pack.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
|Dimensions||L 59.50 x W 19.0 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.