REPLACEMENT BLADE, CERAMIC, GENERIC UTILITY, SERRATED, SINGLE (EACH PACK HAS 2 BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10523
Slice Utility Blades-10523
The Slice® 10523 Utility Blades feature a serrated edge, ideal for applications where a sawing action is preferred. These sturdy utility blades last up to 11 times longer than their metal counterparts and effectively cut through a variety of home and industrial materials. Fewer blade changes means fewer injuries and less downtime. Featuring our patent-pending finger-friendly® edge, the 10523 blades are safe to the touch, drastically reducing the risk of lacerations. They require no maintenance, include no oil or lubricant coatings, and will never rust.
- Blade type: serrated.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100 percent recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C.
- Compatible handles: 10490, 10491, 10492, 10496, 10498
- 2 single-edge blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 59.5 x W 19.0 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.