UTILITY KNIFE, METAL, MANUAL
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10490
Slice Manual Metal-Handle Utility Knife-10490
The Slice® 10490 Manual Metal-Handle Utility Knife has the feel of a traditional utility knife, with a thick, heavy texture metal handle for a comfortable grip. Choose from three different cutting depths to find the safest blade length for the job. The 10490 ships with the thin, durable 10524 Utility Blade (rounded tip), and is compatible with the 10523 Serrated Utility Blade and the 10525 Utility Blade (pointed tip). All three blades feature our patent-pending finger-friendly® edge that cuts effectively and is safe to the touch. Store extra blades in the easy-to-access blade garage™ at the back of the handle. Slice blades last up to 11 times longer than metal blades: when it’s finally time to change your blade, no extra tools are required.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip.
- Durable metal handle with heavy texture finish.
- Manual retraction with 3 cutting positions.
- Blade garage™ to store one extra blade.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade.
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade.
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2 times longer than metal.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Compatible blades = 10523, 10524, 10525.
- No-tool blade change.
|Cutting Depth||29.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 170.0 x W 38.0 x H 27.0 mm|
|Materials||Carbon steel, aluminum-steel alloy, zinc-steel alloy, GFN, TPR, stainless steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.