SLICE REPLACEMENT BLADES, SLICE BOX CUTTER BLADE, CERAMIC WHITE, POINTED TIPS (PACK OF 4)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10408
Slice Box Cutter Blades-10408
The Slice 10408 box cutter blades feature a pointed tip for applications that require piercing to initiate the cut. As with all Slice ceramic safety blades, our box cutter blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, and safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius. They don’t require any special oil coating and will never rust. Use them with all Slice box cutters, pen cutters, and the Mini Cutter.
- Blade type: pointed-tip replaceable.
- 4 dual-sided blades per pack.
- Compatible tools: 10400, 10503, 10512, 10513, 10514, 10515
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius.
- Chemically inert, never rusts
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- No-tool blade change.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
|Dimensions||L 33.17 x W 6.5 x H 1.3 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.