SLICE PRECISION CUTTER, CERAMIC MICRO-BLADE, GREEN
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI00116
Slice Precision Cutter-00116
The Slice 00116 Precision Cutter is a unique craft knife with a fixed micro-ceramic blade. This precision knife’s tiny edge cuts thin materials and is well loved by artists and crafters as a precision paper cutter. The Slice Precision Cutter blade uses 100 percent zirconium oxide—much harder than steel—and can handle any material typically cut by craft knives. Beyond its use as a precision paper cutter, this pen-like tool is also ideal for industry, as it is non-sparking, chemically inert, and never rusts.
- Blade type: micro-ceramic.
- Handle features non-slip finish.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Good Design® Award winner.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil, lubricant, and maintenance free.
- Designed by Karim Rashid.
|Cutting Depth||1.5 ±0.1 mm|
|Dimensions||L 156.0 x W 13.3 x H 13.3 mm|
|Materials||ABS, carbon steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.