SALISBURY SWITCHBOARD MATTING, CL2, 36" WIDE, 3 YARDS PER ROLL
INVENTORY CODE: 920SALM36-2/3YDS
Salisbury Switchboard Matting - M36
Switchboard Matting is permanently placed in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide personal protection for workers. It is also used when tending take-up and pay out reels and when adding or replacing conductors.
- Can be placed permanently in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide an additional level of protection for electrical workers.
- Made from high quality rubber, 1/4” thick and tested to 20kV to comply with ASTM D178, Class 2 specifications.
- The corrugated surface acts as a safety tread while reducing the possibility of metal particles becoming embedded.
- Class 2, switchboard matting is made in 25 yard rolls which can be custom cut to specified lengths as per customer request.
- All switchboard matting comply with current ASTM D178 standards.
|Class 2 Maximum Use Voltage||17,000 VAC|