Salisbury Glove Bag For High Voltage Gloves - GB116
Salisbury Glove Bags are constructed of heavy duty canvas duck and are double stitched at stress points for extra durability. Canvas bags feature a snap hook for hanging on work belts. Bags feature tapered gussets with wide opening tops for easy insertion.
- Extends the life of valuable insulated gloves.
- Wide opening for easy glove insertion.
- Folds and creases strain rubber and cause it to crack from ozone prematurely.
- By storing rubber gloves in the right size bag.
- Never forcing more than one pair into each bag.
- Equipment will lie flat and last longer.
Electrical Utilities, For Safely Storing Insulating Rubber Gloves, Industrial Electrical Workers, Linemen.
|Item||Glove Clips and Bags|
|Closure Type ||Snap Hook |
|Length ||18" |
|Material ||Canvas |
|Size ||16 in Glove Length |
|Weight ||1.2 lb |
|Width ||9 in |