Salisbury Natural Rubber Low Voltage Glove - E0014R
Salisbury linemen’s gloves are available in a full range of sizes, from 7 through 12, including half sizes on 8, 9, and 10. Proper fit is important. To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners. Type I and Type II gloves are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy. The gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 Standards.
- Gloves are made with red or black Type I natural rubber, blue Type II SALCOR®, or in contrasting blue/orange Type II SALCOR.
- They are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
- The gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 standards.
- Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 2,500/10,000.
- Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with leather protectors): 500/750.
|Product Dimensions||10.9 x 7.3 x 1.5 inches|