RPB Z-LINK RESPIRATOR, INCLUDES: 16-810 SAFETY LENS, 16-723 TYCHEM 4000 SHOULDER CAPE
INVENTORY CODE: 410RPB16-010-23
BRAND: RPB Safety LLC
RPB Z-Link Respirator -16-010-23
The most versatile multi-purpose respirator on the planet. The RPB® Z-Link®serves the widest spectrum of industries and applications on the market including welding, grinding, pharma and chemical handling. Certifications include: NIOSH, CE, ANSI Z87+, ANSI Z89.1, ANSI Z87W and DIN plus. This is more than a product. It's a system. Engineered to advance your safety. Designed to increase your productivity. Work in comfort with the first-ever padded welding helmet.
- Part# 16-723 : Tychem® 4000 Shoulder Cape.
- Part # 16-810 : Safety Lens Anti Fog/Anti Scratch.
- Visor Hinges Open to allow for free air breathing and easy communication.
- Superior Welding The Z-Link+E clips directly onto your main
visor and can be easily removed.
- Choice Of Ansi Z87+ Safety Visors Premium Clear, Green Tint (Shade 5), Yellow Tint, Black Tint and Mirror Tint.
- In-Helmet Communication System 'Comms-LinC' - fits directly to the Z-Link' with no modifications
- 4 Ear Defender System 'Quiet-LinkW' - fits directly to the [email protected] with no modifications.
- Helmet Lighting System 'Vision-LinkW' - an unobtrusive helmet lighting system.
AdvantageGreater visibility in a multi-purpose respirator. Exceptional downward and peripheral vision combined with a visor that hinges open for free air breathing and easy communication.
Comfort-Link™ Fit System -Introducing a fully-adjustable Comfort-Link™ Fit System allowing for total control of helmet and head placement. Customization has been turbo-charged with a 360-degree adjustable head band, enabling you to position your eyes and nose from the lens to the precise millimeter.
Design & Engineering
- Breakthrough Weight Distribution Design - Along with lightweight, unobtrusive accessories, this minimizes stress on your head and neck.
- Aerodynamic Heat Reflecting Shell - Deflects fumes and manufactured from high temperature impact nylon.
- Fixed Jaw -Ensures secure cape attachment at all times.
About RPB Safety
RPB respirators (PAPRs) are optimised for safety, comfort and portability. Whether you're welding, grinding, painting or experimenting in a lab, RPB is a brand you can trust.