RESPIREX DIELECTRIC HV3 MOULDED SOLE, UK SIZE 9/43
INVENTORY CODE: 810RILB01729
|2 - 3||SGD 172.10|
|4 - 6||SGD 165.73|
|7 +||SGD 159.35|
A Class 3 AC (EN 50321-1:2018) electrically insulating dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap. The Workmaster™ Dielectric HV3+ boot allows high voltage live working at up to 26.5kV with every boot tested at 30kV.
- Lightweight design for increased wearer comfort
- Low temperature flexibility down to -40ºC
- Durable, slip resistant vulcanised rubber for maximum grip
- Energy absorbing tunnel system in heel and ergonomic cushioning insole (removable and machine washable) for greater wearer comfort
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
- High-visibility green HV3 compound shaft
- Meets the requirements of ASTM 1117 (20kV)
- Also available in a moulded sole version (without fuel & oil resistance, resistance to hot contact or cold insulation for the sole and SRA slip)
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.