RESPIREX GTB REUSABLE VBV GAS TIGHT SUIT TYPE 1/LEVEL A, FULLY ENCAPSULATED, C/W HAZMAT BOOTS N BSP FITTINGS, SIZE M
INVENTORY CODE: 610RILGTB201/208/3M
Respirex Gtb Reusable Vbv Gas Tight Suit
DescriptionThe fully encapsulating GTB is a Type 1A - ET reusable gas tight suit covering both the wearer and breathing apparatus. Manufactured in Viton®/Butyl/Viton®, a premium fabric coated in DuPont™ Viton® in high visibility orange that provides excellent chemical protection and is the hardest wearing fabric option in the GTB suit range.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - double flaps with a hook and loop fastener are fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Fixed or detachable Hazmax™ FPA safety boots - Exclusive to Respirex, these boots are highly chemically resistant and are CE marked to EN ISO 20345:2004 and EN345-2:1996 or Integral socks with outer splash guards as an option.
- Dual glove system consisting of a chemically protective laminated inner glove bonded to an outer neoprene glove for mechanical protection.
- Gloves fitted using the Respirex Locking cuff or new SureLoc cuff mechanism, allowing the user to easily change the gloves when necessary.
- Seams are stitched and double taped.
- Rigid double layer visor permitting clear undistorted vision.
- Adjustable internal support belt enables wearers of varying sizes to use the suit comfortably.
- Exhalation valves ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed one millibar in one minute.
- Optional pass-through fitted to enable supplementary air to be passed (via an airline) to the second-man attachment on the user’s breathing apparatus.
- Leak-tightness test to EN464 prior to dispatch .
- Annual pressure test required.
- Suitable for emergency team use the suit is approved to EN943-2:2002 Type 1a ET, and has been tested for the 15 chemicals listed in EN943-2:2002.
- Suit can be safely used for up to 10 years after manufacture provided testing and maintenance is carried out in accordance with the user instructions.
Protective clothing against infective agents.
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.