RESPIREX FLO-POD KIT WITH 8 HOUR BATTERY (UK)
INVENTORY CODE: 610RILG08011
Respirex Flo-Pod KitThe Flo-Pod is a simple to use powered air respirator for use against fine dust or particulate spray. Powered by a belt mounted rechargeable battery pack the Flo-Pod is designed to fit directly into the visor of compatible suits and hoods, allowing the user full operational freedom.
Designed from the outset to be comfortable and simple to use, the Flo-Pod requires little familiarisation prior to use and is lightweight and quiet in operation.
- Motorised turbo unit.
- Scott P3 Filter.
- Four or eight hour rechargeable battery pack (belt mounted).
- Battery charger with fast charge.
- Adjustable waist belt.
- Spanner for turbo locking nut.
For Use With
- PVC Hood
- One Piece Suit
- Low energy, low noise turbo designed for optimum flow with maximum comfort.
- Performs a self-test on startup.
- Four or eight hour rechargeable battery pack with intelligent fast charger.
- Uses single P3 screw on filter.
- Tested against extremes of altitude and temperature.
- More comfortable than a facemask and filter.
- Can be worn by users with glasses or facial hair.
- Wide field of vision.
- Light weight blower and battery for greater comfort than conventional powered respirators.
- Supplied P3 Filter protects against solid and liquid toxic particles, radioactive particles and microorganisms.
- Easy and intuitive to use; Green light - Respirator operating correctly, Red light and audible alarm - low air-flow or low battery power.
- Low flow warning if airflow drops below the Manufacture’s Minimum Design Flow (MMDF) of 130 l/m.
- Noise level at the ear 68dBA with a clean filter.
- EMC tested for compatibility with other electrical equipment.
- Intelligent charger prevents battery overcharge or damage (fast charging in up to three or six hours respectively with automatic battery overload protection).
- Low battery warning.
- Approved to EN 12941:1998 +A2:2008 TH3P Respiratory protective devices, APF 40 NPF 500.
Product Weights and Dimensions:
|Weight (g)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Turbo||280 (ex filter)||105 x 60 (∅,H)|
|Battery pack||600 (8 hour)||160 x 45 x 73 (W,D,H)|
|Charger||335||75 x 50 x 120 (W,D,H) Note: plug pins add up to 50mm to depth|
|Filter||93||110 x 45 (∅,H), Plus 15mm thread height|
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.