RESPIREX FRONTAIR 2 SUIT BLUE LAMINATE REAR ZIP, SIZE XL
INVENTORY CODE: 610RILFST/0034/132XL
Respirex Frontair 2 Suit Blue Laminate Rear ZipThe Frontair 2 one piece suit is a single use garment that provides the highest level of protection against particulate contamination. The suit was designed for the nuclear industry to provide protection against particulate radioactive contamination, but is suitable for use in industries where protection from particulate hazards is required.
Manufactured in flame retardant, blue tinted, anti-static PVC
- Designed for use with breathable air supplied from an external compressed air source providing positive pressure.
- Air dissipation system completely contained within the garment that provides breathing and cooling air to the user.
- Removable 360° swivelling airline system with adjustable waist belt.
- Internal waist belt supports both the airline and the air distribution system, and also holds the suit in the correct wearing position.
- Permanently attached PVC gloves.
- Anti-slip feet with ankle ties.
- Reinforced knee and elbow pads.
- Rear entry with double zip flap.
- Six exhalation valves fitted with covers.
- Evacuation tear off strip across the chest of the suit.
- Clear visor with horizontal and vertical fields of vision.
- Clear dosimeter window.
- The air system is fitted with a variable flow control valve that can be adjusted by the wearer.
Class 5 (50,000) Nominal Protection Factor (NPF).
Protective Clothing Against Particulate Radioactive Contamination.
- The air flowing into the garment must conform to EN 12021:1999 Annex A. In the event that partial contamination may exist in the factory ring main from which the suit draws its air supply, a Respirex in-line filter unit should be fitted to the air system; this will prevent the ingression of contamination down to 5 microns in size from entering the garment.
- Required Airflow: 265 l/m (min) to 600 l/m (max).
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.