Protekt Rope Grab (Steel) - AC 012Guided type fall arrester MINI BLOCMAX.
Guided type fall arrester AC 012 intended for use with work rope AC 100, 14mm dia. Parameters of the device enable direct connection to safety harnesses – with no energy dissipater required.
- AC 012 is a guided-type fall arrester device on flexible anchorage guide.
- The rope grab is sliding on ø14 mm polyamide rope.
- AC 012 is a component of personal protective equipment against falls from a height.
- AC 012 guided-type fall arrester complies with EN 353-2.
- The AC 012 is the protection for the one person only.
- Openable rope grab made of zinc plated steel.
- Connector class B (certified according EN 362 ).The maximal length of the connector which can be used with AC012 rope grab is 130 mm. ! Working rope (ø14 mm kernmantle polyamide). The rope is ended with sewn loops equipped with
Using the AC 012 fall arrester in connection with fall arrest system must be compatible with use instructions of the fall arrest systems and obligatory standards:
- EN361 - for full body harness.
- EN362 - for connectors.
- EN795 - for anchorages.
- EN358 - for work positioning systems.