NORTH SILVER SHIELD/4H SLEEVES 20"/2.7MIL (50PAIRS/CASE)
INVENTORY CODE: 600NSPSSS
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
North Silver Shield Coat Apron - SSS
Silvershield is resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Sleeves are 20 in long, 2.7 mil, elastic cuff at both ends.
Cleanroom, chemical resistant glove, nitrile formulation has superior solvent resistance. 100% powder free, reducing the particulate contaminiation, cleanroom packaged and double bagged. Testing IEST-RP-CC005.3 (modified) particulate and extractables; ASTM 739 permeation. Suitable for up to class 100 cleanroom.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test.
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time.
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture.
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
Ambidextrous or Hand Specific
Gauge / mil
PE and EVOH
Supported or Unsupported