NORTH NITRI KNIT NITRILE CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES, INSULTED LINER, FLEXIBLE ARM GUARD, 30 CM TEXTURED FINISH BLUE, SIZE 10
INVENTORY CODE: 510NSPNK803IN/10
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
North Nitri-Knit Nitrile Glove - NK803IN
High performance, supported nitrile gloves offer superior resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures. Nitrile has a high resistance to solvents caustics and animal fats. Interlock knit liner is soft and comfortable. Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
- Food Services.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test.
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time.
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture.
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
Ambidextrous or Hand Specific
Gauge / mil
Supported or Unsupported