NORTH NITRITASK GLOVES WITH NITRILE PALM COAT GREY/NYLON SHELL, SIZE 9L (12 DOZEN/CASE)
INVENTORY CODE: 510NSPNF13/9L
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
North Nitritask Gloves - NF13
Lightweight, 13 gauge nylon glove with nitrile full palm and fingertip coating. White nylon shell, gray nitrile coating, knit wrist.
- Municipal Services.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test.
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture.
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
Ambidextrous or Hand Specific
Full palm, and fingers
Seamless knit, dipped
Gauge / mil
Green (XS), Red (S), Blue (M), Yellow (L), White (XL), Orange (XXL)
Supported or Unsupported