PIG ABSORB-&-LOCK ABS, BIO-FLUIDS 4/BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCPLP503
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Absorb-&-Lock® Bio-Fluids Absorbent - PLP503
Fast-acting absorbent captures biofluids like blood, urine and vomit and "locks" them inside for cleaner, safer disposal.
- Permanently solidifies to lock in absorbed liquids so they won't leak or liquefy when the absorbents are handled or placed under pressure.
- Contains chlorine to kill pathogens, reduce odors and help you meet OSHA standards.
- Clean scent helps reduce offensive odors during and after cleanup.
- Environmentally-friendly product absorbs biological fluids including blood, urine and vomit.
- Forms a solid, non-expanding mass for easier, less-expensive recovery and cleanup.
- May help you meet EPA requirements when solidifying waste before shipment or landfilling.
- Shaker bottle makes it easy to apply absorbent directly onto spill area.
- High Btu value produces less than 0.1% ash content, ideal for fuels blending and incineration.
|Fluid Absorbed||Bodily Fluids|
|Absorbency||Up to 32 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 8 gal. per container|
|Unit Weight||4 lb.|
|Sold as||4 containers per box|
|Composition||Co-Polymer Proprietary Blend|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!