PIG LITE-DRI LOOSE ABS
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCPLP218
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Lite-Dri Loose Abs - PLP218
Silica-free loose absorbent for most common industrial liquids is easier to lift and lighter to carry than clay — plus it's 3X more absorbent.
- Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, fast-wicking recycled cellulose actually soaks up the spill the moment it touches.
- Three times more absorbent means you'll use less material on the spill, reducing your labor and disposal costs.
- Silica-free composition is non-abrasive and does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust.
- Non-abrasive composition won't harm finished floors or damage expensive machinery.
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury.
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- Bag features a built-in handle for easy portability, handling and dispersal.
- Recycled cellulose is ideal when green products are desired or required.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Recycled Content||100% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose|
|Absorbency||Up to 12 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1.5 gal. per bag|
|Unit Weight||5 lb.|
|Sold as||8 bags per box|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!