PIG BLUE ABCORBENT SOCK (4SOCKS/BOX)
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCPIG217
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Blue Absorbent Sock - PIG217
Our heaviest absorbent sock is filled with vermiculite to form a barrier and prevent spills from spreading.
- The heaviest sock we make features extra-dense construction to hug floors and stay in place while containing spills.
- Fine-grade vermiculite filler quickly absorbs leaks, drips and spills; great for spill response or absorbing machine leaks.
- Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated.
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more.
- Ideal for diking and damming liquids.
- Can be air-dried for reuse when soaked with water.
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 5" x 10' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 32 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 8 gal. per sock|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||4 socks per box|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!