PIG GRIPPY UNV ABS MAT, 50FTX32IN MED-WT ROLL
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCMAT3250
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Grippy® Adhesive-Backed Absorbent Mat - MAT3250
Make the switch to the mat that sticks! Absorbent runner helps prevent slips, trips and falls around workstations and walkways near machinery in industrial facilities.
- Adhesive-backed absorbent mat stays exactly where you put it with no shifting, bunching up or flipping over to prevent slips, trips and falls in workstations and around machinery.
- Proprietary adhesive sticks to the floor with a super-tight grip, but peels up easily for quick changeouts; reduces cleanup time to make your facility more productive.
- Sticks to most commercial floor surfaces including concrete, VCT, linoleum, ceramic tile, quarry tile and laminate flooring.
- Tough, spunbond top layer with heavy-duty zigzag stitching stands up to foot and light-wheeled traffic as well as heavy equipment driveovers; keep mat in service until it's saturated or shows signs of wear.
- Eight layers of fine-fiber polypropylene safely absorb leaks, drips and overspray of oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- Traps oil, grease and grime to keep them from being tracked around.
- 32” x 50’ roll provides enough length to create continuous coverage and absorbency in oily areas near machines and equipment.
- Leakproof backing prevents absorbed liquid from soaking through to the floor.
- Dark color hides grime so the mat looks cleaner longer.
- Easy to cut and install: just roll it out, stick it down and smooth it out.
- Tested and Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI): when used as part of your floor safety program, high-traction surfaces such as PIG Grippy Absorbent Mat have been proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by as much as 90%.
|Traffic Level||Heavy Foot Traffic; Drive-Over|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Dimensions||32" W x 50' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 5.25 gal. per roll|
|Industry||Industrial Facilities; Shops & Garages|
|Storage Temp Range||Store between 32°F and 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Surface temps from 55°F to 120°F|
|Walking Surface||Absorbent Top|
|Sold as||1 roll|
|New Pig Patent||Patent Pending|
|Composition||Absorbent - Polypropylene|
Stitching - Polyester
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!