PIG HAZ-MAT SPILL KIT IN 30 GAL OVERPACK
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCKIT336
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig HazMat Spill Kit in 30-Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum - KIT336
Strong enough to earn a UN rating for shipping chemical spill cleanup waste.
- Comply with Spill Plan regs, avoid fines and be ready to respond with the #1 kit for chemical spills.
- Overpack drum container is UN Rated for shipping waste after spill cleanup.
- Neatly prepacked container speeds access during a spill emergency.
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb quickly.
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Overpack is X-rated in Packing Groups I, II and III for shipping spill cleanup waste by land, sea or rail.
- Lightweight, polypropylene container resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry.
- Two broom holes 180-degrees opposite each other on the lid allow 100% positive leverage for easy opening and closing with a broom handle or bar.
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification.
- Ledges molded into container make kit easy to move by forklift; foot hold in the drum base allows you to hold the drum securely in position while opening or closing the lid.
- Apply a tamperproof seal to alignment holes on lid and drum to ensure contents aren’t disturbed.
- Features enhanced lid and base design for added strength and security for stacking or if the drum is accidentally dropped.
- Note: A PIG Overpack Protection Cover (available separately) is suggested for outdoor storage to protect container from UV degradation and weathering.
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG HazMat Absorbents that handle highly concentrated corrosives better than any other absorbent on the market.
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647).
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate.
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 23" x 30" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 21 gal.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Composition||Container - Injection Molded Copolymer Polypropylene
Mats, Socks and Pillows - Polypropylene
4 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (PIG301)
4 - 17" W x 16" L x 2" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow (HR7015)
25 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
5 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!