PIG HAZMAT DIKE
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCHA1010
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Hazmat Dike - HA1010
Contain and absorb higher-volume spills of concentrated chemicals including acids, bases or other corrosives.
- Absorbs acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Chemical-resistant dike won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills.
- Excellent for quickly diking and stopping the spread of larger chemical spills; for diking smaller chemical spills, consider our smaller diameter PIG HazMat Socks.
- Polypropylene skin resists chemicals and tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated.
- Polypropylene filler is highly absorbent for containing corrosive or reactive spills.
- Pink color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct dike during a spill emergency.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste.
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 5" x 10' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 18 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 9 gal. per sock|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||2 socks per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-436-8330|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!