NEW PIG FLUORIDE DETECTION PAPER, 200/BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCGEN179
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Fluoride Detection Test Paper -GEN179
Detects even trace amounts of potentially harmful fluoride ions or hydrofluoric acid, so you can plan your response accordingly.
- Paper quickly changes color when in contact with dangerous fluoride ions or hydrofluoric acid, whether in liquid or vapor.
- Improve spill response safety by testing unknown liquids before cleanup or by attaching to protective suit for an instant warning.
- Effective in concentrations down to 20 mg/L.
- Strips are precut for fast access.
- Hard plastic case protects remaining strips; compact for convenient storage.
|Dimensions||0.75" W x 2.75" L|
|Sensitivity Limit||Identifies 20 mg/L Fluoride|
|Spill Kit Accessory Type||Testing Supplies|
|Temperature Limit||Works in 59°F to 80°F (15°C to 27°C)|
|Sold as||200 per box|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!