PIG HAZ-MAT ABSORBENT SOCKS-124CR-109 (12SOCKS/BOX)
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPC124CR
BRAND: NEW PIG
New PIG HazMat Absorbent Sock 124CR
Contain and absorb small spills of concentrated chemicals including acids, bases or other corrosives.
- Absorbs acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Chemical-resistant sock won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills.
- Excellent for quickly diking and stopping the spread of chemical spills; for diking larger chemical spills, consider our larger diameter PIG HazMat Dikes.
- Polypropylene skin resists chemicals and tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated.
- Polypropylene filler is highly absorbent for containing corrosive or reactive spills.
- Pink color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct sock during a spill emergency.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste.
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!.
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 46" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 9 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 100 oz. per sock|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||12 socks per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-332-0795|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!