MOLDEX P100 PARTICULATE FILTER DISK FOR 8000 SERIES MASK (30PRS/6BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI8940
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex P100 Particulate Filter Disk For 8000 Series Mask - 8940
- All Moldex Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified.
- Can be used with 8000 Series respirators.
- Use any 8000 Series Particulate Filter as a stand-alone with the 8900 Filter Disk Holder.
- Use the 8910 N95 or 8970 R95 filters with the 8020 Pre-Filter Retainer and any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge.
- Piggyback the 8940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 8920 Piggyback adapter.
- The 8970 R95 Filter and the 8940 P100 Filter Disks can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates.
- The 8755 N95 offers relief from nuisance levels of Organic Vapors/Ozone.
- P100 Particulate filter disks are lighter than traditional filter cartridges.
- P100 Filter Disks have efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Fiberglass free.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
N95/R95 Applications (if oil-based particulates are present use R95):
Welding, Grinding, Lime, Metal Machining, Aluminum Processing, Bagging, Brazing, Buffing, Cement Work, Foundries, Metal Working, Mining, Polishing, Poultry, Sanding, Soldering, Stone Quarrying, Sweeping, Textiles, Torch Cutting, Waste Processing/Recycling.
For contaminants such as asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic, cadmium and MDA that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. Can also be used in applications such as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding and metal processing. Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Also for use in environments were oil-based particulates are present.
|Description||P100 Particulate Filter Disks|
|Qty. per Bag||1 Pair|
|Qty. per Case||30 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.