MOLDEX REPLACEMENT CART FORMALDEHY (30PRS/6BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI8500
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Formaldehyde Cartridges -8500
NIOSH Approved For:
- Use with gas proof goggles.
- Can be used with 8000 series respirators.
- Cartridges, filters and disks simply snap in - No chance of mis-threading.
- No inhalation valves to stock - Every snap-on cartridge comes with a new inhalation valve already installed.
- Pair with 8940 P100, 8970 R95 or 8910 N95 particulate filters.
- For use against particulates when no oil is present use with 8910 N95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer.
- For use against particulates when oil is present use with 8970 R95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer.
- For contaminants that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter use with 8940 P100 Filter Disk and 8920 Piggyback Adapter.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Synthesis of formaldehyde resins, chelating agents and dyes, textile manufacturing, tanning operations, manufacture of particle board, plywood, sandpaper, grinding wheels, embalming.
|Qty. per Bag||1 Pair|
|Qty. per Case||30 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.