MOLDEX PREFILTER RETAINER FOR 8000 SERIES (10PRS/5BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI8020
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Pre-Filter Retainer (for use with 8910 or 8970) - 8020
- All Moldex Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified.
- Can be used with 8000 Series respirators.
- Use any 8000 Series Particulate Filter as a stand-alone with the 8900 Filter Disk Holder.
- Use the 8910 N95 or 8970 R95 filters with the 8020 Pre-Filter Retainer and any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge.
- Piggyback the 8940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 8920 Piggyback adapter.
- The 8970 R95 Filter and the 8940 P100 Filter Disks can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates.
- The 8755 N95 offers relief from nuisance levels of Organic Vapors/Ozone.
- P100 Particulate filter disks are lighter than traditional filter cartridges.
- P100 Filter Disks have efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Fiberglass free.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
N95/R95 Applications (if oil-based particulates are present use R95):
Welding, Grinding, Lime, Metal Machining, Aluminum Processing, Bagging, Brazing, Buffing, Cement Work, Foundries, Metal Working, Mining, Polishing, Poultry, Sanding, Soldering, Stone Quarrying, Sweeping, Textiles, Torch Cutting, Waste Processing/Recycling.
|Description||Pre-Filter Retainer (for use with 8910 or 8970)|
|Qty. per Bag||1 Pair|
|Qty. per Case||50 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.