MOLDEX OV/AG CARTRIDGE (1PR/BAG, 30BAGS/CASE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI7300
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge -7300
NIOSH Approved For:
Organic Vapors, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide or Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide and Hydrogen Fluoride
- Can be used with 7000, 7800 and 9000 series respirators.
- Keyless bayonet-style attachment makes assembly quick and easy.
- Pair with 7940 P100, 8970 R95 or 8910 N95 particulate filters.
- For use against particulates when no oil is present use with 8910 N95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer.
- For use against particulates when oil is present use with 8970 R95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer.
- For contaminants that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter use with 7940 P100 Filter Disk and 7920 Piggyback Adapter.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Degreasing, forging, foundries, heat treating operations, paper making, rendering, rubber manufacturing, manufacture and use of adhesives, dry cleaning, pesticide manufacture and application, treatment of timber and wood products, manufacture and use of inks, printing, manufacture of cosmetic preparations, perfumes and pharmaceuticals, flour bleaching, agriculture, tobacco industry, mining, trucking, manufacture of roofing and asphalt products, petrochemical plants. Aluminum processing, electroplating, lime kilns, rayon textile plants, etching and polishing of glass, chemical processing, manufacture of paints and dyes, soap making, timber preserving, laboratories, uranium enrichment, coal-fired utilities, fluorocarbon and fluoride production, ceramics and cement work, fertilizer manufacture, preserving food and wine, fiberglass manufacture, treatment of leather hides, petroleum distillation, pulp and paper manufacture, foundries, and smelters.
|Description||Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridges|
|Qty. per Bag||1 Pair|
|Qty. per Case||30 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.