MOLDEX N95 SERIES AIRWAVE DISPOSABLE RESPIRATOR WITH ADJUSTABLE SMARTSTRAP, SIZE: S (10PCS/BOX, 10BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI4601N95
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex N95 Series Airwave Disposable Respirator - 4601N95
More Air More Wear - Easier breathing and cool comfort are what you get when you wear an AirWave respirator. The larger surface area of the patented wave design means more air flows in and out of the mask – all without a valve! Easy breathing… by design.
- More Flex. More Durability - The unique FlexFit design moves with your mouth for comfort all day long. More comfort means AirWave is a mask that your workers will want to wear, and that means more compliance. Plus the Dura-Mesh shell prevents collapsing from heat and humidity so your mask lasts longer.
More Comfort. More Use - When you can breath easier and you’re more comfortable, you’ll want to keep wearing AirWave! Longer wear means less masks, less masks means more savings. Compliance and cost savings just got easier.
Smarter Than The Average Strap - SmartStrap is ADJUSTABLE and HANGABLE allowing the AirWave to hang from the neck when not in use so it does not get thrown away and you use fewer masks. Plus its adjustable soft cloth strap feels cool and comfortable. Say goodbye to waste, hello to cost-savings!
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design.
- Less resistance, better breathability.
- Less cost than valved respirators.
- Soft cloth SmartStrap allows you to adjust for a custom fit.
- SmartStrap allows respirator to hang around the neck when not in use.
- Longer use means less waste, fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Fits easily under welding hoods.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- FlexFit® design moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
- Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
|Qty. per Box||10 Pcs|
|Qty. per Case||10Box per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.