99.97% efficient against non-oil based particulates. Use in environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring.
MOLDEX N100 WITH VENTEX VALVE & HANDYSTRAP PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR (5PCS/6BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI2731N100
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Particulate Respirators With HandyStrap & Ventex - 2731N100
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained without pressure points. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler which means they won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
Break The "Take Off & Toss" Habit
HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down loosely and comfortably around the user’s neck when not in use helping to prevent premature disposal, reducing usage and saving money. Plus during wear the elastic cloth strap feels comfortable and cool.
Higher Level Of Protection
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use.
- Cloth HandyStrap feels cool and comfortable.
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Available in two sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
- Made in U.S.A.
Individually Packaged Option
Masks are individually packaged to stay hygienic and clean until the moment they're needed. Ideal for first responders.
Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
|Qty. per Bag||5 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||6 Boxes per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.