MOLDEX N95 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR WITH HANDYSTRAP & VENTEX VALVE M/L (ALT-SHAPE)(10PCS/10BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI2707N95
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Particulate Respirators With HandyStrap - 2707N95
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained without pressure points. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort.
Break The "Take Off & Toss" Habit
HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down loosely and comfortably around the user’s neck when not in use helping to prevent premature disposal, reducing usage and saving money. Plus during wear the elastic cloth strap feels comfortable and cool.
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use.
- Cloth HandyStrap feels cool and comfortable.
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% against non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Available in three sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Available Packaged For PPE Vending Machines
In response to the growing trend toward vendable personal protective equipment Moldex now offers our most popular and widely used disposable respirators in a convenient 2-pack packaged with instructions, warnings and restrictions included in each PVC-Free bag.
Black Mesh Special Ops® Version
The Moldex Special Ops line of tactical products are designed for military, armed forces, federal and local law enforcement, and personal use.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
|Description||Low Profile Nose Bridge|
|Qty. per Bag||10 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||10 Boxes per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.