MOLDEX FASTFIT FLAT FOLD N95 PARTICLUATE RESPIRATOR (20PCS/BOX, 10BOX/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI2112N95
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex 2112 N95 FastFit® Flat Fold Particulate Respirator
From Folded To Face In A Flash
Unlike any other flat fold, FastFit opens quickly and easily and contours comfortably to your face in a flash. No fumbling with multi fold panels or hard to handle straps. FastFit is the quickest and easiest flat fold to put on. It then simply refolds for storage.
Folded & Molded
FastFit combines the convenience of a flat fold with the comfort of a contour molded mask. The best of both worlds are now combined in a flat fold mask that opens quickly and easily seals to your face.
Packaged For Convenience
Individually wrapped for hygiene, it’ll be handy and clean when you need it. Packed in a dispenser-style box for quick and easy access.
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means wearers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
- Quick and easy to put on, unlike any other flat fold.
- Flat fold convenience with contour molded comfort.
- Individually packaged for hygiene.
- Packed in a dispenser box for easy access.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
|Qty. per Box||20 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||10 Boxes per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.