MILLER REMOVABLE BELT, SIDE D-RINGS & PAD, QUICK-CONNECT BUCKLE LEGS - XXL/XXXLARGE
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFPRDT-QC-BDP/XXL
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Removable Belt, Side D-Rings & Pad, Quick-Connect Buckle Legs - XXL/XXXLARGE - RDT-QC-BDP
These safety harnesses for positioning have one D-ring on the upper back, two or more D-rings on the hip straps, and a body belt. The hip D-rings and body belt connect to positioning and restraint lanyards that help keep the wearer positioned correctly near his or her work while working at heights. This keeps the wearer's hands free to do work and reduces the energy it takes to stay in place while working. The D-ring on the upper back attaches to a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point. These safety harnesses are often used for construction applications such as foundation-building and rebar work.
Safety harnesses are devices worn by people who are working at heights to help reduce the risk of injury if they fall. The harness distributes the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These fall-protection harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have a single D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright in the harness during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the shoulders, hips, or chest that allow them to be used for positioning, ladder climbing, and raising or lowering workers into confined spaces.
- Web Finials - Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment PivotLink Connection - Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility
- ErgoArmor Back Shield - Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines
- Cam Buckles - Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps
- Self-Contained Label Pack - Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Integrated Accessory System - Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories
|Weight Capacity||400 lb.|
|Harness Color ||Black |
|Standards||ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10A, P, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502(d)|
|RFID Equipped ||Yes|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.