MILLER TWIN TURBO D-RING CONNECTOR & TWO (2) MFL-12/6FT TURBOLITE PFLS W/ALUMINUM LOCKING REBAR HOOK
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFPMFLB-12/6FT
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector MFLB-12
New patent-pending Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector easily adapts two (2) lightweight Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
- ANSI A10.32 Compliant.
- Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector and two (2) MFL-12/6FT TurboLite PFLs (carabiners not included).
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards.
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings.
- Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market.
- Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit.
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption.
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble.
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite PFL models.
- Oil and Gas.
- Confined Space.
- Fall from height.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards.
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.