MILLER SOLL UNIVERSAL II FALL ARRESTER
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP25805
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Soll Universal II Fall Arrester - 25805
Miller 25805 GlideLoc Fall Arrester will immediately lock into the rail during a fall event.
- Quiet, smooth trailing action with 10 glide rollers on the rail ensures an easier and comfortable climb.
- 310 pound weight capacity.
- Automatic design keeps your hands free to climb.
- Catch clamp made with stainless steel locks into rail with a fall event.
- Integrated shock absorbing mechanism reduces forces on workers & system for fall events.
- Fall indicator alerts you to remove product from service.
- Integrated swivel auto locking carabiner helps in trailing alignment & meets acceptable attachment length.
- Design helps prevent upside down installation which increases safety.
- No need for leaning back when climbing which reduces fatigue - perfect for confined spaces and ladder cages.
- Ergonomically design for easy single handed installation to increase productivity.
- Install and remove from rail anywhere on the system which enables transfer to platforms & entry for a system where the ladder is partially submerged in snow.
- Click lock function ensures proper installation.
- No intermediate entry or exit gates required.
- Stainless steel body withstands corrosive environments.
- Complies with EN 353-1:2002; CNB/P/11.073.
- Can be inserted and removed at any position.
- Self-closing swivel safety karabiner and three self-locking aluminium elements.
- For vertical and horizontal use in all Söll GlideLoc fall protection systems.
- Fall arrester manufactured from stainless steel.
- Weight: 1.5 kg/each.
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.