SOLL EYE FOR USE AS SINGLE ANCHORAGE POINT
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP1017334
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Soll Eye For Use As Single Anchorage Point - 1017334
(Spare Part of Interfix)
Interfix is a subsystem that can be used with Soll Xenon horizontal lifelines to create an anchor point.
- Can be used as an anchorage point for single person fall arrest by itself.
- If used as part of a Xenon horizontal lifeline system it can be used as an end anchor, intermediate or a corner mount.
- Quick and easy to install using existing approved fixing technologies.
- Ideal for engineers, contractors and architects to provide secure access on new and existing buildings.
- Compact Stainless Steel Components.
- Adjustable to suit all common sheet dimensions.
- The shock absorber reduces the load impact generated by a fall.
- Protects the user as well as the supporting structure.
- Integrated load indicator visually alerts the user to any load impact on the system.
- Easier installation and maintenance - a single element allows you to both verify and adjust the tension easily.
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.