MILLER FALCON SRL MP 15M BLOCKS GALVD WIRE (EN STANDARD)
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP1011746
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Falcon Srl MP 15M Blocks Galvd Wire
FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
Nearly indestructible, Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is built with a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth, round edges increase durability.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
Lightest composite unit on the market – Easy to handle and transport to and from job sites.
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
- Smooth, quiet operation – Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50-ft. (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector.
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use.
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service*. *Cable models – on snap hook, Web models – flag on webbing.
- Units are repairable and require no annual factory recertification* – Lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity. *Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.
- Cable models rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity or 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INBK).
- Web models rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker.
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.