MILLER ADJUSTABLE BARRACUDA SCAFFOLDING LANYARD
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP1008671
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Adjustable Barracuda Scaffolding Lanyard - 1008671
- An adjustable 1.2m fall arrest rope lanyard with shock absorber, vertical scaffold clamp and screwgate karabiner.
- Double gripping mechanism tightens the grip on the vertical tubeas you pull down on it.
- The ultimate fall protection solution for scaffolders.
- It is the only practical fall arrest system for vertical scaffolding tubes and significantly enhances the safety of workers erecting, dismantling and altering scaffolding.
Feature & Benefit
- Feature : Jaw system with clamp teeth. Stainless steel connecting device Compact and handy grip for use with one hand. Polypropylene grip Tear-off energy absorbing element Total Length 1.2m Lightweight Fit for use with scaffolding tubes from 48.3 to 50mm.
- Benefit : Safer Designed to grip onto vertical scaffolding tubes with a diameter of 48.3 to 50mm, the BarracudaTM is the only practical system that allows anchorage above waist height, thus significantly reducing the fall arrest forces from a fall and consequently the risk of injury. Easy-to-use The innovative anchorage clamp is easily fitted using one hand thus allowing the scaffolder to keep one hand free for carrying tools or for steadying themselves whilst working. Greater mobility The anchorage point above waist height rather than below the feet offers the scaffolder a greater working area and leads to greater productivity.
- Building and Construction.
- EC Category PPE : 3.
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000.
- EC Certificate Number : 333 AFAQ.
- EC Attestation : EC Attestation.
- EC Attestation Number : 0082/490/160/09/03/0289.
- Rope Raw Material : Polyamide 10.5mm.
- Rope Breaking Strength : >2200 daN.
- Connector Type : Type.
- Connector Raw Material : Raw Materialzinc finished steel.
- Connector Opening : Opening.
- Connector Breaking Strength : Breaking Strength.
- Connector Standard : Standard.
|Product Type||Fall Protection|
|Range||Shock Absorbing Lanyards|
|Brand||Miller by Honeywell|
|Clamp||Raw material: Stainless steel Red Grip : Raw material : Polypropylene Dimension|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 50°C|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.