Ansell AlphaTec 3000-YE COVERALL HOOD 111, MEDIUM (PACKING:25PCS/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 610OVI3000SM
Ansell AlphaTec® 3000-YE COVERALL HOOD 111, MEDIUM (PACKING:25PCS/CSE)
Previously Known as Microchem 3000 Chemical Protective Coverall
MICROCHEM® 3000 Chemical Protective Coverall is one of the lightest and most comfortable chemical protective garments on the market today.
Featuring a soft and flexible 3-layer fabric, strong ultrasonically welded seams and an effective chemical barrier against most inorganic chemicals.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-layer barrier fabric provides effective protection against numerous chemicals
- Designed to protect, typical innovative features include dual zip systems and double cuffs
- Lightweight and durable
- Highly visible bright yellow color for improved worker safety
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5 and AATCC 76
- Oil and gas
- Life Sciences
- Food Processing
- Multi-layer non woven barrier laminate fabric
- Coverall with 2-piece hood, double zip closure, double cuffs, elasticated hood, waist, double cuffs and ankles.
Ultrasonically Welded Seams
- Provides a strong liquid and particle barrier.
MICROCHEM® coveralls meet the following European Norms
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit.
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit.
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit.
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents.
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1.
- EN1149-5 Anti-static.
MICROCHEM® 3000 Technical Data
|Test Method||Result||EN Class (EN 14325: 2004)|
|EN 530 Abrasion||>500 cycles||3 of 6|
|EN ISO 7854 Flex Cracking||>100,000 cycles||6 of 6|
|EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance (Machine Direction)||>20N||2 of 6|
|EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance (Cross Direction)||>20N||2 of 6|
|EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength (Machine Direction)||>100N||1 of 6|
|EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength (CD)||>60N||2 of 6|
|EN 863 Puncture Resistance||>10N||2 of 6|
|EN ISO 13938-1 Burst Resistance||>>80kPa||2 of 6|
|EN 13274-4 Resistance to ignition||Pass||-|
|EN 1149-5 Electrostatic Properties (Surface Resistivity||<2.5 x 109||-|
|ISO 13935-2 Seam Strength||>125N||4 of 6|